Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New At This. . .

My friend Kelly Brown told me that blogging is the coolest thing ever and basically threatened my life if I didn't start one. So here it is so I can keep my life. This is all for now.



~Dusti



This is Kel and Me!

4 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Ha ha ha! And this is why we are friends. Ah, I love you!!! That's hilarious :)

Kelly Jean said...

PS - I'm so happy you conformed to the blogging world & decided to keep your life. Our academy-award-winning movie wouldn't survive (or even be BORN) without you.

Spenc, Nikki, and the Littles said...

Once you get the hang of it and get into it, it's not too bad. I hope you guys are doing well.

{McGinty's} said...

Hey Dusti. I hope you don't mind that I now will be looking at your blog:) Hope all is well.