Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Emergency!




Last week Jace got a really bad pain in his stomache. He said it felt like when his appendix almost burst. . .but since he's had his appendix out he knew it wasn't that. After a couple of days with the pain I MADE him go to the doctor. We didn't know what it was and I was affraid it could be something bad. So we went to the doctor. They did a bunch of tests then sent us to the ER. After a plethora of other tests their verdict was that he had some scar tissue from his appendix removal and that a virus or bacteria attacked it! It was a very stressful day, but I'm glad to say that he is all better after some Loratab and some other meds I don't know the name of. He was kinda upset that I made him go to the doc, but hey, I don't want to be a widow at age 20 thank you very much. Better to be safe than sorry! :D

2 comments:

Spenc, Nikki, and the Littles said...

I know how it feels to be scared like that! I am so glad that everything is okay! Praise God!!!

Kelly Jean said...

Scary!! Glad he's okay. That'd be devastating to be a widow at age 20. We'd have to go to Ireland or something.

PS - I like your usage of the word "plethora"... ha ha. :)