The other day I had a long day at work. Nothing really bad happened, I was just tired and ready to go home. When I get off of work I call Jace and let him know I'm coming home. So I called and he sounded a little weird when I said I got off early. But I just said I'd see him at home and hung up. Well I get home and walk in and there is my amazing husband with an amazing dinner ready and roses for me! It was so sweet! Not only that he had cleaned the house! It was the best thing to come home to. *Take notes girls! Every husband should treat his wife like this!* I'm so lucky to have found the most wonderful man in the world! He treats me like a queen! I love him so much! I don't know what I would do without him!
8 months ago










2 comments:
-K- I am jealous! ;) No that was sweet that he got that all for you to come home to.
Ah, what a sweetheart! That's so cute!! I just love how happy you are!!! :)
Post a Comment