I made these slide shows to update everyone on our wonderful life so far. Jace and I are so in love. I made these posts as a suprise for him. I just want him to know how much I love and care about him. He is my very very best friend. I am so grateful to be his wife. He makes me laugh every single day. Not a day goes by that I don't thank God for blessing me with the most AMAZING husband in the UNIVERSE! In a world full of fear about marriage and divorce, I'm so blessed to know that we will be together forever and will continue to grow in happiness. I wish everyone in the world could one day find the love that Jace and I share. He makes me the happiest girl in the world. Mas mahal kita kaysa sa lahat ng bagay!
Love, Dusti
8 months ago







No comments:
Post a Comment