So I haven't updated in a while so I thought I would let everyone know what's going on in our wonderful world of life!
Well Jace started a new job today. For Brinks the armored truck company. He is working in the cash room. So we're really excited for that.
Baby is growing well. We find out if we are having a little Jace or a little Dusti on April 14th. So don't worry we'll let everyone know. Dr. says everything is going great and the baby has a strong healthy heart beat. I have also started popping out and looking pregnant. Now that I'm not throwing up everyday it has been fun seeing the different changes that happen every week.
Other than that we are about the same. We go to work, spend time with eachother, spend time with family, and chill. But we are loving life!
8 months ago







7 comments:
I think its going to be a girl.....
Oh wow you find out soon! I am way excited! I want to see a pic of that popping belly:) lets do something soon!
P.S I think its a girl too! I hope I'm right so her and Isaac can get married;)
Hi Dusti... Cute picture of you and your hubby. YOur so tiny. Thats funny that everyone thinks its a girl. I think it is too.
I am so happy that you aren't sick all the time any more. That can't be any fun. You will have to let us know when you find out the sex. Congrats again on everything and we hope that Jace is liking his new job. We miss spending time with you guys but we are happy to hear that you two are doing well. Hope and pray that everything keeps going smoothly for you two.
I love the life update!! I MISS YOU!!! Can we please hang out soon?? I'm betting it's going to be a boy. 2 dolla, 2 dolla. Bam. Can't WAIT to find out! Eeek! :)
I WILL HAVE TO COME INTO THE OFFICE TO SEE YOUR BELLY. THAT IS SO EXCITING THAT IT IS FINALLY SHOWING. HOPE ALL CONTINUES TO GO WELL FOR YOU GUYS.
I want to see pictures of your belly too!
Post a Comment