Oh fabulous I'm so glad you finally did a post! haha It's my only way to the outside world this whole week because Isaac is so contagious we can't leave our house! But he's doing a bit better today. We still need to do dinner! Maybe in the next few weeks!
4 comments:
That sounds like it would be a fun trip, especially as a family. Glad to hear that you guys enjoyed yourselves!
Oh fabulous I'm so glad you finally did a post! haha It's my only way to the outside world this whole week because Isaac is so contagious we can't leave our house! But he's doing a bit better today. We still need to do dinner! Maybe in the next few weeks!
What a fun trip!
FUN!!! :) I love trips. And your new blog page looks FABULOUS!! Hope you get feeling better soon!
Post a Comment