Jace was so sweet and got me a cute maternity T-shirt that says "Precious Cargo: Handle With Care" And two of the sweetest cards. One was from our baby and one was from him. It was my first Mother's Day and I loved it!
Very cute! So we just moved, and I was looking through some old stuff- and I found a note from you from the seminary "love notes" that we did in High School around graduation. Anyways, it just reminded me how great you are. I hope everything is wonderful!
5 comments:
you look totally adoreable pregnant! I knew you would all along anyway BUT it's good to finally see pictures!
Oooh, yay!! Cute cute cute. I love it all! :)
Very cute!
So we just moved, and I was looking through some old stuff- and I found a note from you from the seminary "love notes" that we did in High School around graduation. Anyways, it just reminded me how great you are. I hope everything is wonderful!
-Christine (Carruth)
That is so funny...I love that shirt!!!
Sorry to leave double comments- but I was in my parent's ward today and they read in your membership records!
I'm excited for you- it's a great ward (lots of elderly, but they are so sweet).
Did you just move into the house you remodeled, or a different house?
Hope everything is great for you guys!
Post a Comment