*A day after swimming and a baby shower! So much fun, but very tiring!

*Jace is getting ready to put my crib together and he put on a fake smile just for me :D It was after our long day, but he knew how bad I wanted it set up! He's the best husband in the world!

*This is me before my friend shower. . . just being hard core!

*Good ol' 4th of July! We woke up early for a "Fun Run" 5K they do before the parade at Murray park. We were there to cheer on Jace and his family because most of them did the race. I was glad I was pregnant so I had an excuse not to run. Personally waking up early and running and wearing myself out does not sound like fun to me. But it was sure fun to watch others who were willing to suffer! haha

*Juan, Caleb, Jace, Jeremy, and Jess all did the race! They all did an amazing job!

*Jace after the race! He was so tired! But I was so proud of him because he hadn't practiced at all to run it and he still did a great job! Running a 5K cold turkey is pretty much the worst thing ever so I was very impressed with how well he did and that he didn't die. I know I would have!

*This is me and "My Little Sue Girl" (That's been my nick name for her ever since she was a baby.) She is my sweet little sister that I love so much!

*Jace and Me waiting for the parade!

*These are pictures of some wedding flowers my friend Anjuli did! She was nice and let me help her! It was a ton of fun. . . but a lot of work too! It really made me appreciate all that has to be done for wedding flowers! Not that easy! You can check out her blog pinkpetalsfloral.blogspot.com to see better and more pictures. She is amazing! So if you're getting married anytime soon let me know because she does an incredible job and is the best price you'll find!
*If you notice the one on the left is shinier than the one on the right. She has this spray stuff that brightens up everything! Very cool! One of those things that I would never think of, but makes a HUGE difference!


Anjuli's adorable daughter Lexi and I with the beautiful bridal boquet! I wish I had a better picture of it though. It was stunning! It had jewels in it too. It was so pretty!
*My adorable nephew Bryatt! He is going to be 1 in a couple of weeks! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! It was such a fast year! He is so much fun and does the funniest things everyday! I just love that little kid!
*He got his mother's gorgeous blue eyes! He's such a cutie!

*This is my friend baby shower that my amazing friends Brittany and Larose put on for me! These are pictures of all my beautiful friends that came and supported me! Thanks for everyone that came and for all the awesome gifts!

*This is my friend baby shower that my amazing friends Brittany and Larose put on for me! These are pictures of all my beautiful friends that came and supported me! Thanks for everyone that came and for all the awesome gifts!
* Okay so this is really quite embarrassing but I'll be showing all in labor soon so who really cares right?! So this is me and my adorable baby that is all up in my rib cage! I really have loved being pregnant, except for the first 3 months of vomiting! But I love to feel her and the amazing feeling of knowing I have a baby growing inside of me is a feeling that there are no words for! I'm so excited to be a Mom and meet my little angel! So this is me at 9 months. One more month to go! YAY
* This was after a baby shower. We've gotten so many great gifts from so many people! We are so grateful and have enjoyed getting ready to be parents!
*This is Jace putting together the crib! He had no problem setting it up and had it finished in no time! I love him so much and have been so grateful for all the love and support he's given to me while I've been pregnant! He's working so hard and does everything for our family! I love him more than anything and can't wait especially to see him as a Dad! I already know he's going to be the best Dad in the world!


*Ta-da! This is our beautiful crib! It looks perfect in her room! I can't wait until its done!


















4 comments:
Oh the room looks so cute!! And I hate you for looking so dang good at 9 months pregnant!! Ok I dont hate you I actually Love you and I'm glad we are friends:) Hopefully the "boys" will practice football soon so we can be friends! And I need to come see the room in person!
Okay that is all!
Wow what a post! Well done. I was for reals laughing out loud at some of the things you talked about. Your so funny. I really miss you at work I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer as well. I am excited for you to be a mommy... almost there YEA!
Ohhh, I love it all! I love your style - the comments, phrases, pictures.. they're all so YOU! And I love you!! :)
You are so cute for putting my flowers up there. Your nursary looks really cute. we miss you at work.
Post a Comment