Friday, August 28, 2009

More Pics

Here are some more of our pictures! They were really fun to do. I can't wait to do Daya's new born pictures when she is born.
(Side note: It has come to my attention by a very close friend that I will not name *Cough* Britt *Cough* that I have been updating my blog a lot because I am bored. To answer that accusation I say. . . YOU'RE DANG RIGHT I'M BORED! ha It is one of the hardest things I've ever had to do, waiting for this baby! God is really testing my patience that's for dang sure. In the mean time ya'll can just enjoy all my posts. That is all. haha














3 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Still so fashionable! Love 'em :) Annnnd, I blog all the time because I pretty much sit behind a computer screen for 8 hours every day. So I FEEL ya on being bored!! Life'll probably pick up pretty soon for you though ;)

The Paytons said...

hehe! I'm glad you have so many posts becuase obviously I have nothing better to do then Blog stock you so it's good I have something to look at! I love the bare belly pic... they really look great!

{McGinty's} said...

you are gorgeous even nine months prego! no fair!