Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My 3 Almost 4 Month Old

Daya is getting so big! We went to the Dr. today and she is now 14 lbs. 2 oz. She is such a beautiful little girl and gets more adorable every day!

I think her face is so funny and cute in this picture! This is her new toy that she got for Christmas. She loves it. . . even though she doesn't look like it here. ha

There. This one she's happy! :)

I can't believe how big she is. She's not just my little new born anymore. *tear*

I love her chunky little cheeks and her beautiful big smile!

Her snow hat and gloves.

Getting ready for Christmas!

She's found her tounge and has been doing rasberries non-stop ever since. They are so funny! She does them a lot especially when she is mad and crying. It just makes me laugh! She's a little goofball!

No comments: