Tuesday, March 9, 2010

26,22 & 70

What do all of these numbers have to do with anything you may be asking! That is the age of Jace, Me and my Dad this year!


Jace's birthday was on Feb. 20. He turned 26 and really didn't like it all that much! haha he says he feels old. I thought that was just girls that did that. And 26 isn't even bad. We had a lot of fun on his bday. We went go kart racing which was a blast especially because we got the two slowest karts so everyone just kept passing us haha. Then we went shopping for him at the mall and had lunch with his Mom and step dad Juan. We were going to go to dinner that night but Daya got really tired and we were too from the long day. The weekend after we went to a Jazz game for one of his presents. It was really fun! I also got him and nice new watch.

This is us on our way to the game!


Then for my Dad and my bday party we went to Fat Cats and had pizza and bowled. It was a ton of fun! Jace is usually terrible at bowling but he had the best game of his life and bowled a 147. haha it was great!


Our family bowling!


Ya look at the ball in front of me. . . totally a strike!


Here is Daya and Grandpa Otto at dinner. Can you believe my Dad is 70!? That is crazy!
But my Dad always says you're as old as you feel and he said he felt 28!


Me and my gorgeous mother! I love my Mom so much! She is the best Mom in the whole world. She planned the whole thing and made it so special! Thanks again Mom I love you!


Me and Bradford! He is such a stud! He bowled a strike without bumpers while we were there! He is AWESOME!


Grandma and Bryatt. Whenever you tell Bryatt to smile this is what you get! hahah he is the cutest little kid! Love him to death!


Ashli and Austin! They are expecting number 2 in October! YAY lets hope for a little girl! I love you guys!


Amanda and Ashli. Aren't they just the most beautiful girls in the world!


The beautiful cake Ashli and Austin made for my Dad and Me! They should make cakes for a living!
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Now onto St. George! So for my birthday this year Jace surprised me with a little vacation get away to St. George! It was soooooooooo much fun!

While we were there Jace's Mom and Step dad Juan were driving through from Cali so they took us to dinner for my bday at Texas Road House. It was DELICIOUS! When we were leaving we put these glasses on Daya that we had bought earlier in the day. She's been doing this face all of the time lately it is absolutely HILARIOUS! She's posing for the camera! We were laughing so hard. She's a little baby model!


My darling husband just had to tell our waitress that it was my bday so I had to "saddle up" as they call it. It was really embarrassing! But I made Daya come with me so I didn't have all of the attention!


While in St. George we went to Zion's. I had never been there so it was really really fun! We hiked up to Emerald Pools. It was gorgeous and a beautiful day 70 F. It was so much fun and Daya loved her first hike. She kept saying "ooooo" the entire time! It was so cute!


Me and my little angel!


The waterfall we hiked to!


Daya and Daddy! She loves her Daddy!


I'm a hardcore rock climber! haha look how HIGH I am!


Ready to go hiking!


Our family!

Thanks for the greatest birthday Jace! I love you so much!

1 comment:

Kelly Jean said...

Ahh, how fun! I love it all! Such a sweet family! What a great life you live! You're beautiful, Dust!!!