Sunday, June 13, 2010

Coach Dusti

This year I got to be my little sister's softball coach! I had so much fun with these little girls! They are 8yrs and under and were a blast to coach! It was definitely a challenge because there attention span at that age is pretty small, but I think at the end of the season they they had fun and I hope they learned a little something from me.

That's me head coach and my 2 assistants, Dave and Jenny! I wouldn't have stayed sane if it weren't for them! Then all my cute girls!


We are going to be having a water party in a couple weeks because they were great team players all year and totally earned it!

And here is my beautiful little sister Amanda! She is such a great little player! She was one of the best on our team! It was so fun to bond with her and help her with one of the sports I love! I love My Little Sue Girl and I was so proud of her and what a great player she is!

1 comment:

The Hatches said...

You should come play for our softball team, we're always in need of a girl!!