Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Daya 1st Birthday!!!!

Can't believe I have a 1yr. old! So weird! I swear she was just born! It has been the most amazing year! Here are some pictures of her big birthday bash we had for her.

This was Daddy's favorite gift she got! A BYU cheerleading outfit! :)

Amanda helping her open her presents!

Here are all the presents she got! What a lucky little girl!

Playing with her bday balloons!

Here is how she ate her cake! Not with her hands. Just her mouth. Haha it was so funny!

She had it everywhere when she was done. It was so cute!

Then braty Aunt Ashli made me look like my daughter! :) I look like the joker. "Why so serious!?"

Daya washing off in the sink!

Bryatt saw Daya was in her diaper so he wanted to be too! haha
Jace, me and our beautiful 1 yr. old!

There are the cupcakes I made for her party. Everything was doggy themed because she LOVES dogs! Even when I was at the store getting the party stuff we were walking by all the pink girly stuff and she didn't care. Then we walked by the doggy stuff and she went nuts and got all excited! She's hilarious!

Here is her awesome doggy cake that Aunt Ashli made! Isn't it so cute!? We loved it!

Daya opening even more presents.

Daya and Daddy!

Mommy and Daya
Thanks to all our friends and family that came to the party! It was so much fun! We were so grateful to have you all there! Jace and I love Daya more than anything and are so blessed to have the most amazing daughter in the universe! We love her so much!!!!!!

4 comments:

Lauren@ "Happiness is..." said...

OH what a cutie... and crazy that she is 1!! Looks like you had a great celebration for her!!

Kelly Jean said...

I just love you & your family!!! You're such a cute & caring mom, Daya's so lucky to have you!!

The Theler's said...

I cant believe she is one already. I remember getting Lexi her BYU cheer outfit when she was one. Miss you

Jelissa said...

You look super pretty in these photo's, and Daya is so big and cute too!