Thursday, October 7, 2010

Gramzy Grew, I Will Miss You!

(This picture is the last time I saw my Gramz. She was being so goofy and cute! I love that I have this picture! Isn't she just beautiful and wonderful!? Ugh, I'm going to miss her!)


My Grandma passed away September 26th. She was 88 and lived a good long life! I know she is in a better place but I really really miss her. She died of a heart attack. But I think it was her time to go. I'm very grateful she didn't have to suffer and that she was taken quickly. She was an AMAZING woman. I'm so blessed just to have known her, and even more blessed that she was my Grandma. I have so many great memories of my Grandma that I will cherish forever! I love and miss her very much, but I know she is happy and that I will see her again one day!
She had so many people at her funeral. She was so loved and meant to much to so many!
Her beautiful casket! Its just perfect for her! White like an angel and pink! All her 11 children put their handprints in pink and blue on it as well. I thought that was so neat because family meant everything to her! I know she loved that!
My last goodbye (for now) to my Gramzy Grew! I love her so much and I know God is with her until we meet again!

2 comments:

The Hatches said...

Sorry about your grandma, she sounds pretty wonderful. It's hard to say goodbye to grandparents but it does help when you know they're happier now:)

Kelly Jean said...

Oh Dust, I love you! Your Grandma's beautiful.. just like you & your mom. Beauty just runs in your fam (inside & out)! Sorry you have to say goodbye to her for now, I'll send good thoughts your way. Let me know if you need anything, I'm always here for you!