8 months ago
Friday, August 13, 2010
Help!
Hey friends! I am looking to get a part time job and wanted to see if any of you knew of anyone that was hiring? My situation is kind of delicate however. It would have to be after 2ish and really really part time. Or if anyone knows of a way I could work from home that would be even BETTER! Please help! :) Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Dusti! First of all thank you for commenting on my blog post... I definitely want more information... I just want to be fully informed before I finally make my decision!! My email is laurendrule@gmail.com Also, I work from home!! I work for an international Health and Wellness company and you can work as much or as little as you want! It's called Arbonne International, The company is great and I absolutely LOVE IT, I have learned so much! Let me know if you want more information, and then you can decide if it is something you would be interested in!!
If I hear of anything, I'll let you know!! (I wouldn't mind working from home either!) ...We should just make an academy award winner - then we'd be set for life ;)
Post a Comment