Friday, August 13, 2010

Summer 2010

So here is another long update because I'm terrible at updating in a timely manner so they are always really long. . . ANYWAY, here is what we have been up to all summer.

This is Daya's new favorite look. She does it ALL THE TIME! And she always says "ooo" like she's saying "no" its pretty funny. It's like her face when she is whinning.

And this is her face the rest of the day. She is such a happy, beautiful, fun baby! Ugh I just ADORE HER!

So saddest thing ever. She got a bad case of conjunctivitus. . . also known as "pink eye." NOT FUN! I felt so bad for her. When she woke up that morning her eyes were swollen shut. It was terrible! Thank goodness for fast working eye drops!

This is kind of an old picture but I just love it! I think her smile is so gorgeous in it! I just have the most beautiful daughter in the world! I'm totally already a beaming proud parent haha

So a couple weeks ago I had girls camp in my ward. Long story short we got rained out . . . more like flooded out of our camp ground so we ended up at our ward house and sleeping in a backyard haha. It was sooooo much fun though. I love our YW and all the leaders are amazing. This is me and the leaders.

This is all of us!

I just love Daya's face in this picture. It's just sooooo her! Mischevious and adorable.

We were both laughing when I took this!

For the 24th of July we went to a Bees game with Jace's family. It was a ton of fun. And we had a little too much fun with the camera waiting for the fireworks. Have you ever done this? You buzz your lips and then snap a pic? It makes for some GREAT entertainment.

Me and my handsome husband Jace!

Daya wasn't cooperating. But this is our cute little fam.

This post is all out of order so I'm sorry. But this was us on the 4th of July waiting for fireworks at Murray park.

We took Daya to the zoo a couple weeks ago for the first time! SHE LOVED IT! Ever since she was born she has LOVED animals. . . ecpecially dogs, but that is whole other story. She loved every second at the zoo. We had so much fun!

Jace wouldn't stop Monkeyin' around! hahaha . . . I know, bad joke. :)

Daya was all smiles ALL day!

I love this picture! She loves giving daddy kisses!

I look like a chinese bug!

I just love him so much!

Daya with Dad looking at Zuri, the cute baby elephant. She really is adorable!
Well that is an update on our fun adventures!

2 comments:

The Hatches said...

Oh your family is so cute!! I LOVE summer and looks like you guys made the best out of it:) Mike and I miss you guys!

Kelly Jean said...

You are so fun & happy & stylish & beautiful! I love your life! :)