Thursday, January 6, 2011

Ho Ho Ho

Christmas was an absolute blast! Christmas Eve was great! This is Daya in her new pj's!


We were very excited for the next morning!


That night Jace and I were up late putting together that stupid little kitchen and wrapping all the presents! It was a blast getting everything set up, I was just very tired by the end of the night! These were the pj's Jace got me. SOOOO COZY!


These were the pj's I got him!


At the end of the night this was the setup for Daya in the morning. . . spoiled much!? Yeah I think so! The colored wrapped present was for Jace and one of the others was mine, the rest are ALL HERS!


Daya LOVED her chair! Is that not the CUTEST little chair ever!? She sat there to open all her presents!


The kitties had a great day as well! Lounging around!


This is what I got Jace! Its a lap desk so he has more room to do his homework.


Lynx loved Daya's new chair too! She sleeps there all the time now.


Daya feeding her new baby!


Daya pushing her new baby in her new shopping cart.


This is the BEAUTIFUL gift Jace got me! I have been wanting this picture FOREVER! It is my absolute favorite picture of Christ! I relate to this picture so much! I used to do the exact same thing when I was younger and I just LOVE it! He had it put into a beautiful frame for me! I loved it!


Jace and I had a great Christmas!

Jace and Zach hanging out after getting to talk to their brother Caleb. He is on his mission in Argentina! We miss him!

Jer and Nan and soon to be baby! We are so excited for Daya to have another cousin! SO FUN!


Jace's Mom Lisa and Sister Jessica with Jess' new camera

Daya with Grandpa Juan. He put on a bow to be like Daya.

Our family on Christmas day!

Ash and Aust at my Mom's house.

Amanda got a bike for Christmas! She was SOOOOO excited!

Bradford got a custom made skateboard! He is getting really really good!

Mandy got me a beautiful crystal rose and Brad got me a beautiful necklace and earrings.

Grandma Kris and Baby Kinlee!

Beautiful Ash!

Studly Aust!

My wonderful, gorgeous mother and me!

After all was said and done this was all the fun stuff that both our parents got for us. We were way too spoiled!

This was Daya's pile of presents after she opened everything from us and Grandparents! I know, SO MUCH!

Here is what Jace got!

Here is what I got!

We had a great Christmas! We are so blessed and have such a great family! We love them all so much! Daya was so much fun this year. She would open a present and toss it then rip into the next! It was so much fun! I love my husband and baby so so so so much! They are my greatest gifts! I hope everyone had a great Christmas too!

2 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Ohh, what cute outfits you got!! Love 'em. You have the best style. :) And your sister is so beautiful! I can't believe how grown up she is! Lovely Christmas - I love all the pictures! Especially the one with Daya in her chair, haha. Adorable!!

Sami said...

Holy Crap you have a baby?! I can't believe how much has happened since I saw you last like five years ago. I'm glad to see how happy you are!