Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I Love My Little Daya

I just love my daughter more than anything! She is the light of my life! She is talking so much lately and getting so big! I can't believe she's about 1 1/2. How did that happen!? Anyway, here are some pictures with my sweet daughter!

Most of the time when she gives kisses she'll do a loud "MMMMMMMMuah!" haha

She is the most beautiful little girl!

This was my attempt at taking a picture of all of us. . . ya I struggled.

So these next series of pictures are just hilarious. Daya is very independent and when she doesn't get her way she gets a little upset. (We're working on that ha) She wanted to hold the camera when I was taking these pictures and all I wanted was one cute picture of this cute outfit. . . you see how it turned out.

1. PISSED!

2. Calmed down, but whining with dirty looks.

3. Not giving up

4. I try sitting her down. . . she still wont give up! lol

5. The best picture I could hurry and get before she got pissed again.

Hahaha yup that's my baby, and I ADORE her!

1 comment:

Kelly Jean said...

Haha :) So cute!! And I like that you said she's "1 1/2" - for those of us who don't speak mommy-language yet ;)