A couple weeks ago Jace's Mom and Step-dad were sealed in the temple. It was such a beautiful ceremony and we are so happy for them! It was so great to be there with my husband and remember all the great blessings of a temple marriage and how lucky I am to be sealed to him forever!

Here is the happy couple and Juan's family.

Here is everyone.

And this is Lisa's side of the fam.

It was a great day! Congrats Juan and Lisa! We love you guys!
3 comments:
That's so great! What a special day! Tell them congrats for me:)
Haha this is Brittany i didnt know I was signed into Ari's account:) but I'm sure she would say congrats too haha!
I am so happy for them. That is an amazing thing for the both of them. You can tell they just love each other so much.
Post a Comment