I just love my life. I have an incredible hubby and incredible daughter! I'm so blessed!
Jace is such a stud! I love him!
Our cute little family!
Family photo on my bday!
I love this picture of Jace and Daya! They adore each other!
We love to be silly!
Yup that's right, the big 23! The kids helped me blow out my candles!
My handsome bro's Bradford and Austin!
Bryatt getting undressed, like usual haha funny kid; and Amanda and Daya dancing.
Ahhh I just love these two! haha Such nerds! Aust and Ash
I had a great bday and still have more pics to post from Jace's family party :)







1 comment:
You DO have such a cute little family! I love it! Love all the pictures! Glad your 23rd was GREAT!!!! Crazy that we've known each other for 10ish years now!! Love ya, Doost!! :)
Post a Comment